- Austin Spurs’ Head Coach McDonald signs contract extension
- Alumnus Watch: Jonathon Simmons named MVP of 2015 Summer League Championship Game
- Austin Spurs Alum Kyle Anderson named 2015 NBA Summer League MVP
- Some Austin Flavor In The All NBA D-League Teams
- Spurs Fall Short, Warriors Advance To D-League Finals
Spurs assign De Colo, Thomas to Toros
- Updated: January 3, 2014
AUSTIN – The San Antonio Spurs assigned Nando De Colo and Malcolm Thomas to the Austin Toros today.
This is the fifth time the Spurs have assigned De Colo to their D-League affiliate, with each being a one-game stint. He averaged 25.5 points, 6.5 rebounds, 6.5 assists and 3.3 steals in his previous four contests.
Thomas, who was inactive last night with a “concussion issue” according to Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, has not played a minute with the Spurs this season. Thomas is averaging 15.3 points, 8.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 3.3 blocks in the D-League.
De Colo and Thomas are available for tonight’s game against the Texas Legends.