- Austin Spurs’ Head Coach McDonald signs contract extension
- Alumnus Watch: Jonathon Simmons named MVP of 2015 Summer League Championship Game
- Austin Spurs Alum Kyle Anderson named 2015 NBA Summer League MVP
- Some Austin Flavor In The All NBA D-League Teams
- Spurs Fall Short, Warriors Advance To D-League Finals
Spurs recall De Colo, Thomas
- Updated: December 23, 2013
The San Antonio Spurs recalled Nando De Colo and Malcolm Thomas from the Austin Toros.
De Colo finished with 31 points, nine assists, six rebounds and four steals in the Toros’ 131-94 victory Saturday; Austin outscored the Delaware 87ers by 52 points in De Colo’s 37 minutes and 44 seconds.
De Colo is averaging 30.7 points, 7.7 assists, 7.3 rebounds and 4.3 steals in three D-League game this season. He’s made 32-of-53 shots — amounting to an effective field goal percentage, adjusted for 3-pointers, of 68.8 percent.
Thomas tallied 22 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and four blocks in 40 minutes, bringing his averages to 25.6 points, 12.4 rebounds, three assists and 3.4 blocks.
The Toros’ 37-point victory was their largest margin of the season.